scattered thoughts the beginning
today, today hmm lets see im feelin a little better than normal...i have alot of catching up to do. I have been going through alot but i think its all coming back slowly but surely. and i was informed that i was loosing myself in all the stress and life a drama queen... I dont know what to do sometimes when its just way to much to bear. My thoughts are just everywhere ( i know youve had these moments). Then you have so many people in you ear. I have never loved a person like i love my girl but still have love from a past relationship yea im putting it out there so clearly she knows. How do you let go of something you once had so strong, at the looks of it thats what im doing,gotta keep my head up ugh...









0 Response to "scattered thoughts the beginning"
Post a Comment