life as a pregnant woman
ok so I've been pregnant for 30 weeks now and i have been miserable 80% of the time. My sweetheart of a girlfriend has been nothin but caring "when she's not yelling at me for not knowing what I want 2 eat."She means alot to me. I swear through these months I would be nothin without her. I have really been thru alot and so has she and all i can say is I'm still here. I am counting my blessings everyday. As much as my little one was a surprise we now cant wait his arrival i believe he is gonna be a blessing. I love him already but being terrified is only the begining. I feel like my kellz aka montier my other half and carter who hasn't made his debut yet are my life. When I say these are the two who keep me going its the truth. I have fear and happiness its quite the rollercoaster ride but i feel it can only get better from here. From the night terrors, the night sweats, the family drama, the lack of rest, the non fitting of my clothes, and loosing my wonderful figure i want to say i know its worth it but it is so hard to tell with all these melt downs i still feel as if i'm too young. But as we watching move and roll around in my tummy and the sonograms i fall for my sweetheart more and more. So move over Montier here I come lol (carter)








0 Response to "life as a pregnant woman"
Post a Comment