watching her sleep


ok so is it normal to watch people sleep or rather your spouse? I think she has her moments where i love to watch her sleep and when i want to wake her from her sleep lol. Today was one of those days when i wanted 2 watch her sleep but she woke up lol darn. I mean am I crazii or am i that into he and in love that much sheesh? I love her I'm sure u know who she is. She looked so peaceful and is if she didnt already have a baby face already. My poo is really all I could ask for in someone but we go thru so much but i guess its all true love, we been together for almost two yrs. and been messing with each other for almost 4 i love this girl and i guess watching her sleep and snuggling under her huge boobs is only the beginning, i love u babe but i dunno if im normal watching you sleep. lol

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "watching her sleep"